5

Good news...


I have wonderful news: I finally got my green card!!!! The 18th of september we were scheduled to an interview to make sure our marriage is legitimate and we arent just getting married for a green card, which is the last step to achieving the green card.. unless they think you are suspicious then theres more to it..
Nick and I did a lot of research before the interview to see what kind of proof we needed to bring and the questions they would ask, the articles we found on the internet made it sound really scary, but thank God I wasn't nervous at all...even if they tried they cant prove im not in love if I AM!
We had a super sweet, friendly guy interview us, and there was nothing scary about it.
So thanks to all of you for your prayers I've finally finished the green card process...at least for a couple years(In two years ill have to apply for a 'permanent resident card' since now I have a 'conditional resident card', they are both green cards)

5 comentarios:

Anabel said...

YOOHOO!!!! SHOOBIDOO!!
We´re all living in America, America ist wunderbar :P
So happy for you Rota!!
Now u def have to come visit me in Mex hahahhah!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an answer to prayer, that sounds awesome. Now you're one of us...lol!

Anonymous said...

Annette:
Congrats Sara!!!sorry i took so long answering you...i can't visit you as ofen as i want to...but well you know i love you and i care and think about you too right?? though you missed your promise of comming back to spain when you turned 18....but wll...love is a good reason i guess jajajaja, did i tell you already that your husband looks like you?? he looks like your brother really, maybe's just the pic you have in your maing page uhm....dunno....kinda sleepy at these hours jajjaj, gotta practice also my english, i'm loosing it ARHGGG!!! how come Anabel is in Mex??? geeze where the fuck does people get the money to travell that much??

such a long post...kisses from spain, do not ever forget us please!!and come around some day, my house is yours

Anabel said...

Hola Annette, no estoy en Mexico, vivo en Berlin, pero voy a ir a visitar a mis padres a Mexico y estaré por esas tierras unos meses ;P. Luego no sé si volveré a Berlin o a otra parte de Alemania.

Saludosss :D

Sara said...

Hey Annette thanks for writing, I would love to visit sometime:D...when I get some money hehe
Yeah a few people have said that Nick and I look kinda alike:P.
Anyways I love you, and I miss those good times we had together.
mucho amor a ti y al resto de tu familia!!