1

More Virgos..

Happy birthday to Clare.....
Clare, you are sweet, beautiful, fun, different and the best party animal...Hope this year is wonderful for you and I love you!
Happy Birthday to Sebastien...
Sebastien, you are funny, smart, talented, sweet, great fun....and I know you know how highly I think of you. Im super happy I get to live with you and be your sister in law:D
I love you!
Happy Birthday to Gloria...
Gloria, you are awesome and I have tunz and tunz of fun memories with you! Im sad though that I havent seen you in so long and dont know you that well anymore... but from what I remember I liked the way you were so outgoing and friendly, you were funny and I could always be myself around you...even though I was really dumb...I love you .. hope to see you soon, have the best year yet!

1 comentarios:

kat said...

yea guys, you're all super cool!!! HAPPY BDAY!