1

And for my favourite older sister..

HAppy Birthday Anabel!!!
Anabel you are such an awesome sister and I have so many fun, funny, interesting and good memories with you!!
I've always looked up to you, the way you're so crazy, happy and fun all the time, so talented and such a good people person.
Whenever I was going through wierd emotional stages in my life you were there and I knew you didnt look down on me or think i was a complete retard....
(Yes, its really embarrasing to post this pic...)
I cant wait for you to come visit and party with me:D, and we can get drunk together again..heheh...here are some pictures of us for memories sake:D.
(remember the potato man I made you..?:D)

I love you... I wanted to make you a video for ur birthday but I was so busy these last days...im a terrible sister....sniff sniff..muah!

1 comentarios:

Anabel said...

awww Sara, ur the sweetest. Cool memories with the pics :).
Love youuu!! Hope to see u when i go to Mex.
Big kiss :D