3

Im back!

Yes, as I warned you I haven't posted for a whole month....and after leaving this unattended for so long my desire to post is gone, but out of love for any one who likes blog surfing and looking at pictures I will sacrifice my time to umm... post!
My time at the FDTP was great..some of the highlights were:

-The people there...they were all awesome people that I'm glad I got the chance to meet and make friends with..I miss you!
-The sports!! (Thanks Sam!!)
-The yummy meals(Thanks Phebe and company!)
-The outings to the beach....I love the Ocean and hanging out with friends that was lots of fun!
-Leading inspiration...was scary, funny and lots of fun!
-Teaching classes....was scary, thrilling and a learning experience. I hope to keep learning in this area :D.
-My team of girls:
You girls were the coolest bunch and I loved the way we could talk with each other so openly, how much trust we had in each other, and all the fun we had together!

Katrina, you are an awesome friend with so much talent, potential and inspiration in you, I will never forget the good times I had with you while there and hopefully we'll have many more!
Lisa, you are so sweet, talented, positive and definitely a trustworthy person, and....I voted you as president,hehe. I hope we can share more adventures together..maybe another rainbow...or XD!!Love you!Thanks for writing me that sweet note!
Natalie, you are the sweetest girl and you were super diligent with our chores and assignments, always wanting to talk and hang out with me, I treasure your friendship and I'm happy that you love me as your sister in law! Your note was super sweet and it touched my heart! Cya in the Congo ;)
-The staff there: Each one of you are awesome and I couldn't have asked for better people to work with...I miss you!(And I really enjoyed the few staff activities we had :D)








-Hoolahoopa!!





-All the gentlemen who made mine and the Lady's time there so pleasant!!! I admire you guys for your dedication and love for the Lord, being so handsome and smart, and sweet, polite, loving manners!





-The boys reveille's for us.
(No pics of that)
-Sam's song on the piano!
(No pics of that either)
-Special dinners and all it entailed.


-Abel, you know..
(No pix of him, too bad..)
-The nice tan I got.

-Making the appreciation video for the boy counselors.

Wow....I have so many more highlights...but if I keep on it would become more of a novel of some sort..so I suppose I should end here.
I suppose, now would be a good time too to say thanks to my home for letting me go to the FDTP, as short-staffed as we are right now,etc. Thank you guys! You are so sweet!
Thanks Nick you're a sweetie pie!
(End of post)

3 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara! I just saw that now ... that's so sweet. Thank you so much! I miss you heaps and loads. Your such good value.
-Lisa

Sara said...

I love and miss you too...!!!
muahs!

Stephen said...

So rare that I get to go ‘blog'n’ Did not see this until now!
Congrats! I knew you’d be a great shep!