1

My birthday


So I suppose I should post my own birthday post....hehehe....Im 20 now, in case you dont know.
For my birthday I had a normal day, a yummy dinner Sara made specially for my birthday, and Dante made a yummy cake, what sweeties! Nick got me some awesome presents, and so did David Fisher, Trisha Fisher, Johnny and Ruth, Clare and Jaz, and Sara Amador, and when i find a camera I will take some pix of them. Besides that I recieved the sweetest birthday notes from all of you!!!!Thanks! my sister Anabel sent me a picture she made for me, thanks Ana!!!It was awesome!!! My sister Ester, Ely and Santi made me a sweet, funny video.Thanks guys, you're the best!
Santi and Franny called me, which was very sweet:D.
All in all im very happy I entered this 20th year with lots of good friends, and lots of things to look forward to.
Ahem, but its not over.......On sunday we will be having the actual birthday party and hopefully I'll get pix from that.
Love you all....ta ta!!

1 comentarios:

Anabel said...

sweet 20´s :)