5

Birthday Parties

Here are some pics of my birthday party, despite the fact that we were very few people, it was a great party!!

DJ of the night:D
check out this craziness:D
...
emmmm eating?
sharing my slobber
...and she sprung out of the darkness!!
dancing
happy people
the chicas
Sara
ummm
doesn't Franny look charming? hah
And here are pix from Dune and Ismas party:
The awesome cake...
...and the one who made it!
A cool libra
...and another cool libra.
Kyle, such a big boy now!!
this pic is so cute!
some excited boy:D
adorable:D
Enjoying the moonwalk with the kids:D
"Enough photos! Can we just eat the cake?"
yum yum
Eating up...
...
Opening present time!

He loved his presents and the piano
cute!!!!

5 comentarios:

Anabel said...

Sara, i WANT that cake!! You will make me a cake with figures when u come see me! I WANT THAT CAKE! Gosh, how can someone actually make it, it makes anyone want to eat it!! I WANT THAT CAKE!!! i will throw a temper tantrum and piss my pants if it is not given to me!!
Sorry, i wanted to comment ur pics at first, but after scrolling down and seeing th cake pics i cant get it out of my mind. I WANT CAKE!! :D

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

HEYYY!!! Take that pic of me down at once!! (the one in the silver shirt)

Our Family said...

Hey just a question how can I link my blog through my face book like you have it ????

Sara said...

If you want to post it on facebook all you have to do is write on your wall, and right under where you write it says "attach:" and if you click on the last icon it lets you add a link, your blog URL and yeah it automaticly adds a picture from your blog and a part of your last post(you can choose the pic you post and the summary of the post too, if you want)

Our Family said...

Thanks for the info . Looks like you had great fun , the party and all . Awesome