1

Whats up with me?

Im still living in Houston, though ive been having a hard time getting a visa. So I've been down in Mexico for a month now. I went on vacation to Ixtapa with my fam, then i went to visit my old friend Dani at corazones for a week, and then i came back to Cuernavaca and stayed here with my parents for about two weeks now, and finally at 4am tonight we're heading north and hopefully ill be able to get a 3 month visa into the states again.
Here are some pics from our vacation at Ixtapa:

Me and Ivan, pretty much posing and trying to look cool:P


A photo I took with Tuchi and Irene for Pedros birthday, although we didnt send it in the end :(


Another pic with Tuchi

1 comentarios:

Elisa de la Torre said...

haha wenas!
he encontrao tu blog x ahi.. heehee. como va la vida?
good to see you guys in pics.. lol, looking different but great! ;)