1

Happy day.

Today im pretty happy, cuz they let me into the states for another 3 months YAY!! Now i can be back in my home once again, thanks to all of you for praying for me!!Your prayers moved mountains!! Tomorrow im going up to my home Lord willing.YAY YAY YAY I cant wait to see my precious Dune!!!! Isnt he adorable? This was my last day with him before i left one month ago..

Im trying to upload this video, so while it uploads Ill jst say what i did today,
we woke up early like 8 (we stayed the night in Matamoros) In the morning we crossed the border, it basicly took all morning. Finally, we got through without many problems(just had to wait a long time), TYJ!!!
Then we arrived at brownsvile were we had a very fun soccer game, my team won a bunch of times in a row YAY YAY. Then we jumped on the trampoline for a while till we were truly exhausted. Then they were all gonna play tag, but i instead took a nice shower:D.
And since i have time on my hands, and im trying to be faithfull with my blog, im updating:D YAY.
Anyways the videos already loaded..

Hmmm the video doesnt seem to work...bummer! Oh well, Ill replace it for another pic then.

This is one of my favourite pics of Dune:D

1 comentarios:

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

Haha Fry looks so funny in that last pic, never seen it. I love you, so glad to have you back!!