2

As of today.

Well today i totally thought i would finally get back home, but i suppose the Lord has greater plans, so im getting a ride with Ana and Mico tomorrow.
So tonight we went to a birthday party at harlingen, and we had understood that it was a dress up party, so all the teens and jetts here spent more then half the day thinking of something to dress up like. I made a last minute decision to go with to the party so i didnt dress like anything.
When we arrived there we stuck one of the boys that was dressed like a jester in a suitcase and brought the suitcase in the house as a present for the girl.
Mighty surprise to see a jester jumping out:D
Anyways it turned out it wasnt supposed to be a dress up party, they were just asking us to dress up for the party:D. Lucky for me, I wasnt dressed up.
We played pictionary, ate, danced and played limbo, pretty enjoyable.
Anyways enough writing for me, im not a writer!
I dont have any pix of the party but i do have a few webcam pix i took with Ivan right before leaving.



This one is just the best, take a minute to contemplate Ivan

THE NEST....

OH, and to end this post I wanna post a pic I found of Jaimito my favourite aquarian....he just looks so handsome in this pic.

2 comentarios:

Boo ya said...

thats like the best pic of jaime ever.

Michelle said...

ha...best pic of Ivan ever!!! The old man decrepetness is soooo good! lol...I took more then a minute to contemplate on it. man...hes looking so old now, hahaha.
U looking good too, take care