7

July..

Here are some things I should have posted about a little bit earlier...:
My parents visit:
My parents and Ester, Irene and Tuchi came over for a weeks visit, and thanks to their help I got a lot accomplished, thanks mommy for taking care of me, making yummy food, helping me with all the baby laundry, plus all the other things you did while you were here that made things easier for me! Thanks daddy for teaching me how to drive, and taking us out everywhere and helping with all the spanish embassy stuff, etc!!! Thanks Tete for being my sleeping companion when Nick was gone hahah, and for being so loving and fun! Thanks Irene and Tuchi for being so much fun and giving my baby/tummy so much attention!! I love you!
Katrina's Birthday:
Katrina is 19 now!!! I cant believe it!! oh for the days when we were still playing with the little paper dolls Anabel made for us! Love you have an awesome year Kat! and I enjoyed talking with you on the phone! Besitos!
Baby shower:
We had the baby shower the 26th of July on Monday, Clare hosted it and made a delicious dip, yum! Lots of my friends came and we chilled and had a good time :) and I got awesome presents from all of them, I've got such good friends :)... I dont have any good pics of the baby shower, maybe some that Clare took were ok...but I took a pic of most of the gifts I got...the ones I could fit on the table hehe
Thanks guys, I love you!
35 weeks pregnant:
I only have a few short weeks to go till I meet my handsome guy, Im pretty excited!!! Here's a pic of my belly at 34 weeks (ignore the face please :) )
And here are a couple extra random pix im gonna post just for fun :)


7 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look so beautiful

Sara said...

hehe thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics sara!
Hahahah was funny to be reminded of the paper dolls :)
Love you!

Anabel

kat said...

and you still have them right sara?

Sara said...

I have the mermaid paper dolls :)

Anonymous said...

hahahha awesome, i gotta see that again some day :P

Anabel

Anonymous said...

in the last pic u guys got the same noses hahahha!!

Anabel