3

Its about time for a new post..


..And, I've got a lot to post about...and the time!!!
Caney Creek Heroes: They started their two week tour of Texas this Monday, I dont have any pics of it to post yet, but Im sure I will have some down the line.
These are the dates and places where they will be playing:

Although, I have a few pics of their last gig in Houston, at the BFE rock club:
It was loads of fun, and I got a sore Neck from rocking out :P
I think this is when Ivan rapped, it was AWESOME haha
Entertaining the crowd...
Nick doing his cool moves

Shuja, the awesome drummer
This pic is the best :D



Well thats all regarding the Caney Creek Heroes, until they post some pix that I can then post here....

Spain: Two words: Spain ROCKS! And they did it, they won the world cup... something all Spaniards were ever waiting for ... I think the stars were Casillas and Villa, and they are the best looking too.....VIVaaaaaaa Espanaaaa!!!!!!!
The pillars of the Earth: I just found out on facebook that they are making a mini series of the novel pillars of the Earth starting by the end of this month, and im super excited about it, Im gonna read the book again before I start watching the series...to brush up on it. YAY!!
Visit: This weekend my parents and sisters (Tuchi, Irene and Ester) will be coming over to spend a week here with me, and im really looking forward to it, its gonna be FUN!! :P

My new thing: Hah ok this is gonna sound stupid, but my new thing is signing up to receive free samples in the mail, its awesome! And I love checking the mail to find a bunch of random free samples all for me.
And besides all that random stuff I just finished blabbing about, I've been doing lots of baby laundry, organizing..umm 'chilling' and other non-important things :)
Im already on my 33rd week, and Im only missing about 45 days for that special day when I get to meet my son face to face...It really is quite exciting!! Im gonna try taking more pics of my belly... And I'll be sure to post them when I take some.

And...since I saved best for last:

I love you baby! You're the best husband ever, and pretty soon you'll be the best father out there. Have fun, and I cant wait till you're back.
Kissies!

3 comentarios:

kat said...

umm sara... when are you going to upload more pics of you and the belly?? we're waiting... and i know you have some sort of camera because ester took some pics at the mall there.. nyahah..

kat said...

ohhh sara, qhen i go visit you im gonna bring you the second book of the pillars of the earth, pedro has it here and is going to give to us to take for you, :D and i can bring you more of different types if you want, just let me know, muaks

Sara said...

cool sure bring all the books you want :)