9

New look...

I know how annoying it is when people constantly change they're blog template.
But I have been wanting to change my template for quite a while, its nothing special but its a change from my boring other one.
But...in the process of changing the template I lost all my links to You, my friends, blogs.
So those of you that would like me to add you to my list of friends please post your url, and it would make me very happy!
I suppose since Nicks pic is up here, its kind of his blog too now, so there might be a post or two of his.
I love you peoples and ummm...I think everyone that takes the time to post a comment on my blog is a sweetie, because it makes my day!
Adios!

9 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

here's mine: miathemini.blogspot.com

Sara said...

thanks!!!! i was afraid no one would comment here!

kat said...

esters is retsee.blogspot.com

Elisa de la Torre said...

im a sweetie!! because i comment!!! tralalala
no te olvides d apuntarme, aunq ya casi nunca bloggeo, http://imagineitsforever.com

q guapos estais tu y nick!!!!
besos wapa, te kiero!

Elisa de la Torre said...

se me a olvidao poner la parte en la q dice blogspot, pero seguramente ya t has dao cuenta, asiq tu lo añadiras :D jeej

Anabel said...

Hey penis, wheres the post for Kats bday?? i´m waiting for it :)

Boo ya said...

i love you my love! :D sorry i haven't commented at all recently it' cause i live in africa and i'm all primitive now. hehe so i cant get online as much. i love you!!!

Sara said...

hehe I forgive you Kathy...and you do comment quite a bit compared to the grand majority that dont comment heh.
Love you!

Laura said...

hey sara heres mine:
http://lollidge-s.blogspot.com

love you lots