1

Happy Burfday Kat!!!


For those of you who dont know Katrina....
She is: really funny, outgoing, the life of the party, too smart, silly, a super good friend, fun to be around, bubbly, sexy(just about everyone I know has commented on how hot she is and her nice body), naturally pretty, crazy, fun to tease:D, happy, full of good ideas, a good teacher, good with kids, really flexible(not in the physical way HAHA), very forgiving, a really good witnesser, always ready to give a hug.....
Basically the perfect kind of sister and friend :D!
Happy Birthday Kat, I have so many cool,awesome potassium memories with you, and I think about all the fun times we had in the past all the time...I should write them down before I get to old and forget them all....
For quite a few months now, ive been thinking about these really funny memories with you, and I kept thinking, when its her birthday ill write this down on my happy birthday post for you.
But now that im writing this I cant think of any of the ones that i was thinking....
Grrrrrrrrr...!!
Well, you're 18 years old now, and I feel like im still 17 so its kinda wierd HAh!
I also wanted to make a special video for you with Nick....but it didnt happen sigh.
I hope you have as many fun and funny memories with me that i have with you.
Keep being cool and crazy...and I CANT WAIT to go visit you guys...
I wanted to post my favorite pic of you of all times(it makes me laugh every single time).....but i think you would kill me for it...(If you want to know which pic it is I can send it to you:D)
So ummm instead ill post the oldest pic that i could find of u online.
Remember the story behind "Sara tejelete Piong"? HAHAHAHAH

Anyways...ill end this post with this interesting pic of us:D

I love you..seeya soon and ummm if u remember funny stories of the past write them down(dont be lazy like me)
Muahs!!!
Laugh!

1 comentarios:

Anabel said...

Happy bdayyyyyy!!! i hope u got my video Kat!