6

The competition.

My older sister Anabel, my younger sister Katrina and I are having a competition!
First it was a competition between both of them, and out of peer pressure I joined in too :D
This could be a life long competition.....we haven't decided the prize yet, but the winner will be the one that does the splits first.
I didn't want to post these pix so that I wouldn't discourage Anabel and Katrina of winning, but they insist, so I'll just go ahead and post them. Oh and I'm also posting some of Kelsey who is stretching with me:D.
First day of stretching

Yay! im able to manage to kind of pretend like I can do the splits without breaking my legs...
...or not...
I know, I know, dont compare me with Kelsey...shes still learning...
...almost there!

Kat and Anabel you better send me photos of your guys' progress!
(End of post)

6 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahahhahahhhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahah!!!!!!
Nice one Sara!!
You almost scared me for a moment, i´ll send you pics stretching too hahahhahahahahhahahhahahaha you´re gonna die of envy :D!!!
Love you short penis!!!
Write me!!!!
Muackssssssssssssss!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the reason i didnt take pics yet is cause i dont have batteries for my cam, but ill take them as soon as i get some cash...
When you write me i´ll tell you my funny stories with my crazy painter mime character and the new one im working on.....WRITE ME!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahhaha, that's pretty funny hun.....good luck with that one...smooches!!

Kelsey Noble said...

Ahhh, Sara they are making fun of us! *sniffle*

Hahhahahha

Sara said...

Dont worry Kelsey, since PLAN A isnt working to well...Ill tell you in private what our plan B will be:D
hehehehehe

Kelsey Noble said...

Sounds like a...plan.

Hahha look at me I am so witty! Hahahha!