8

For you all.

Here is a post for all the unhappy people who want me to post more.
Bad News: I still haven't gotten recent photos off my camera on to the computer.
Good news: I've stole some off my sister in laws Facebook. Yay!
Not so good news: I saved them on the other computer that is in the freezing studio.....and I decided not to freeze myself to death there, but to post from here.
Fine, Ill just waste some more minutes of my time and get them on here. Just because I love you guys too much.

Trisha and Fay

This is the real think folks (They're pro's!)
Chinese fortune mix
I look so happy!
.. after David smashed me against nick (hah, look at Daves face)
ummmmm.......hi!
I thought i looked scary here till i saw Nick...hehehe
I was trying to keep my balance :D
Although its out of focus, I thought it was sweet!!
Handsome guy
Nick, Trish and Dave
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
hes doing something with that icecream

ummm....our iceskates?(rented:D)

Seb,Fay, Dave, Nick, Sara and Trishy
The Indonesian and the Fishers

Guess who won.(my frown makes me laugh)
me, Trish and Dave

Us again







8 comentarios:

Elisa de la Torre said...

hehe yay! me encanta la foto en la q estais nick y tu con la revista...hahah

Anonymous said...

I found your blog PLALALA yay :0) I miss you guys! booo Spikey says hi and now Fay got another dog so they are both peeing everywhere!! Ha tell Nick I am sending you 10 pounds of Cream and sugar...that should last you through the week right?? Alrighty Saralita! Say hello to everyone I miss you guys :( Smooches!

Rick said...

very cute Sara..i like ice skating too cool pics

Sara said...

Haha wow Trisha, how did you find me??
:D
Wow two dogs again..how nice!
I have a hamster now, his name is peasqueak, hes adorable :D
Nick thanks you for the cream and sugar....
I miss you Trishy have a good time!
And enjoy the super bowl:D

Boo ya said...

chahah i love it sara youre so cute and beautiful!!! i also love that pic of you and nick and the magazine with "sexual needs" written on it...hahha. i LOVE YOU!!!!

Boo ya said...

chahah i love it sara youre so cute and beautiful!!! i also love that pic of you and nick and the magazine with "sexual needs" written on it...hahha. i LOVE YOU!!!!

Boo ya said...

chahah i love it sara youre so cute and beautiful!!! i also love that pic of you and nick and the magazine with "sexual needs" written on it...hahha. i LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi penis!!
Nice pics, i laughed alot with some of them :D
Start posting the flexibility championship pix!!! hahahah so i can see at what level you´re on, you guys have to give me some cm in advantage since im already old :D
Love you....tell nick he looks as goofy as can be!!