0

Im back.

So I have abandoned this blog for way to long, and I realized I needed somewhere I could write about things that I want to remember without bombarding Facebook with posts about Tristan, etc
So here I am.
Tristan is 18 months old and he keeps on surprising me with all the things he's learning:

  • He can say and read the entire alphabet
  • He can count up to nine(he's learning ten :P) and read the numbers.
  • He can read more the five words, some of those are: Owl (his first word to read), blue, day, cat(he doesn't read it but he meow's when I write it for him hehe), etc
  • He's learning the months, and colors in english and spanish.
  • He is learning a lot of words lately and he repeats everything we say, the cutest is him trying to sing along to his favorite videos:)
I'll be uploading soon as many videos as I can with all he knows.

0 comentarios: