3

Happy birthday Nat!!!!!

Happy birthday Nat!!!!
I miss you and i think we had really fun times together...(believe it or not).
And hopefully I'll be able to see you sometime and chill with you like before.
Have an awesome 18th birthday and party like a rock star, but don't get too drunk without me there ( yeah right).
WRITE ME!!!!
(Im posting this with the hope that you actually visit my blog from time to time, hehe)
Oh.......and I dont know if you have them, but I still have the songs we recorded for Marco....you should listen to them again, we had the skills....
Cheers!!!

3 comentarios:

nat said...

hey sara thats so sweet of u to post for me,you remembered and all, thanks. And yeah we did have good times together.
Oh and i turned 19 btw haha.
i cant belive u still have those i cant imagine how bad they sound.. must be the worst thing ever!
anyway hope your doing good and hope to see u sumtime around..
be good,
Nat

Sara said...

wooops, heheh yeah 19 years old...small mistake there.
Im gonna send you those songs:D...ciao ciao

Francisco Zaldivar said...

a happy belated birthday to you too