0

Sigh

I've been putting off posting because my most recent pics(from Davids birthday) are on the network, and whenever i find time to post on my blog the network doesnt let me see those pics.
So, Im going to post another old video...

Others:
-This past free day I went to a party with the Austin , san Marcos, fiesta and roundrock homes...thats a highlight, since I've been here over two years and its the first party Ive gone to (that wasnt here in Houston). The theme was redneck/white trash, I dont have any photos of it, but I think I did a good job.
-Nick is really into cards and magic tricks now.
-We played bingo last night, and I was the first winner(the prize was chocolate:D)
-Michelle left to Africa yesterday, I hope she has fun, and I wont miss her because I know shes coming back HAH (just kidding Michelle).
-I was able to hang our with Jeremy, Mila, Rosie, Rick and Andy the other night and it was fun, and we talked about a lot of interesting things.
-Ive been learning more HTML and CSS, and its been entertaining!!
-I've been neglecting my violin playing and exercise, hopefully I will get on the ball with at least exercising again!!!

The End

0 comentarios: