6

Renaissance and Thanksgiving pics

Renaissance pics
Fun and Dance

Bringing the Christmas Spirit to the Renaissance


Jaime and Nick feeling adventurous

Dune and Jack Sparrow the fifth

Group shot of all the team that went

In the 'Prophet bus' with Dune and Kisha on our way to the Renaissance



THANKSGIVING PICS

The yummy food we had for Thanksgiving


The Caney Creek Heroes!

Clare and cute Dune

Kelsey and Hannah


My mom and dad in law


Me, my Nick and Duners


Nick hates this pic, but im posting it anyways:D and Dune looks cute


Jaime the frog

6 comentarios:

Kelsey Noble said...

Oh my goodness,Pla! Gro-hoss. I guess I deserve it. *laughter* I do look pretty bad.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so MUCH FUN!!! I miss you guys!!!

Boo ya said...

sara, you look so beautiful in that pic with nick. I love your hair.

Maltese King said...

u have a blog and u never told me? how could u :] jk...

Anonymous said...

Yeah well your Sara the Toed,thank you for the ugly picture

Anonymous said...

Jelou Rota Sar-ota, im just doing my older sister duties and posting this to tell you to update your blog more often, to answer my emails and to answer glorias emails cause she says u dont lover her anymore. Now be good, stop being evil, stop being lazy, get you ass down on a chair and write us b4 we send u a wedding bomb instead of a wedding gift. Ok, thats about it....una reprimenda pública haha toma ya enana.

Un beso fuerte y doloroso (pinchandote con el bigote).

Escríbeme asquerosa rana!!