4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SHELL!!!!!


HAppy Birthday Michelle.
Thanks for being such a cool friend and for making life so much funner when it felt kinda dull!!
I hope you dont feel too old turning 20 hahah
And know that i miss you, and I hope to sip coffee with you out in the rain again some day.
And your nose piercing better always remind you of how dumb and silly I am HAHAHAH.
I loves you!!!! A big big nice hug and kisses, and ummm 20 smacks on your bottom.
Come back to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHSSS!!!!!!

4 comentarios:

Perfilio Pride said...

I love you doll, you're the best girl in the world, hope you had the best birthday in the world, Shell.
Hope life treats you even better this year.
Kisses

Perfilio Pride said...

This is Maria By the way!!! I'm not some weird creepy loser!

Anonymous said...

oooh Sara, what a sexy sweeetheart! My birthday wasn't the same without you. We could've tripped out on mate danced in those special jingly skirts and made fun of David!! haha. Miss you love

Francisco Zaldivar said...

well I couldn't agree more with you Sarita