0

Im still alive

Despite the heat and neverending sweat, Im still alive. Now i can appreaciate AIRCON!
Fans keep you alive...so thank the lord for them!
Yesterday and today i went out in the mornings from like 10:00am to 3:00am doing pledging and stuff.
It went good and met some nice helpfull people.
My parents and bro and sisters are coming sometime tonight, and im pretty happy about that:D
I might go out now, but just the thought of the sun glaring on me again makes me want to be lazy. I have to say Ive been getting lots of exercise from walking all around the city, and im trying to get all the walking around I can now, cuz theres no chance of that when im back in Houston:D.
Heres a little webcam pic of myself jst to prove im alive and kicking:D

Yeh....its a forced/fake smile. Though i am happy:D

0 comentarios: